Inviato: Lun Set 20, 2021 9:33 am Oggetto: What's the best way to set up my Chromecast device?
First and foremost, make sure you have the most recent version of the Sky Go software for your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
We don't support older models or Chromecast integrated into your TV, so make sure your Chromecast is Generation 3 or Ultra.
After that, go through the following steps:
* Plug your Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV, then plug the USB cable into your TV or into the wall charger that came with your Chromecast. This ensures that your Chromecast is powered up. Refer to the instructions that came with your Chromecast for additional information.
* Make sure your Chromecast is linked to the same WiFi network as your smartphone or tablet.
* Change the channel on your TV to the HDMI channel that your Chromecast is connected to and follow the on-screen instructions.
* On the tablet or smartphone you're using, go to chromecast.com/setup and download the Chromecast app. You'll need to follow the setup instructions once you've installed the Chromecast app.
* Select the Chromecast icon in the Sky Go programme (or video player) once everything is set up. Your Chromecast device should now be shown in the list, allowing you to connect to it.
After connected, you'll be able to stream video from Sky Go to your large screen while still being able to use your smartphone!