Registrato: Jan 18, 2022
|Inviato: Mar Gen 18, 2022 11:21 am Oggetto: Cancellation Policy for Frontier Airlines'
|Passengers may cancel a flight and receive a full refund under certain circumstances, according to Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy. The following are the conditions:
* You make your reservation at least 7 days (168 hours) ahead of time and cancel within 24 hours.
* Your flight has been cancelled, and you have decided not to take the next available flight.
* You cancel your flight and your ticket (the WORKS package) is refundable.
* A ticket issued between December 22, 2020 and September 30, 2021 is cancelled.
* A Last Seat award ticket is cancelled prior to departure.
* You must cancel an award ticket at least 180 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
* A regular ticket must be cancelled at least 60 days prior to travel.
* Any unusual circumstances, such as a passenger's or close family member's death or extreme sickness, jury duty, etc (subject to documentary evidence).
In all other cases, depending on the pricing terms of your ticket, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
Check Also: Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy | Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy